THIS EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT PLEASE CLICK LINK ABOVE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION AND LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION
This is it. The event you’ve been waiting for.
A sleepover ghost hunt at the legendary Shanley Hotel.
The deep-rooted history of the Shanley has been featured on many television shows and YouTube channels. It is way too much to post here, so please follow the links at the bottom of the page for a deep dive into the long history of the Shanley but … I’ll say this:
You are NEVER alone in the Shanley Hotel. This place is wild, and it can absolutely take your breath, and maybe even your courage, away.
Get Haunted has designed nearly all of our events to be suited to participants from all levels of experience. If you’re brand new to this, we will be there to guide you every step of the way.
If you’re a seasoned investigator – we will happily work right along side you as you navigate the hotel into the wee hours of the morning. Maybe we can learn from each other!
While our events have a format, they are not structured to the point where you are a spectator. We are there to work together, as one unit. As a team.
Once checked in, the evening will begin with a historical tour of the building by one of the on-site experts.
We will then gather in the great room to develop a plan based on our format. Groups will be formed based on experience levels, and off we will go.
During the investigation will discuss and utilize various investigative techniques, equipment, and methodologies. We will spend plenty of time in the known hotspots to see who or what we can coax out of the darkness.
What to expect:
- A clean and legitimate investigation. Nothing is faked. Nothing is staged. We will try to debunk everything as much as we can.
- Fun, friendly, and experienced investigators. We have been doing this for a long time now and quite frankly, we can keep it fun, even on those "quiet" nights.
- A balanced approach to investigating. We approach it from all angles – scientifically, spiritually, and psychologically.
- You *may* get to investigate a haunted object or two…. maybe.
- Challenges and prizes. That’s right… for those that are daring enough, we love conducting paranormal challenges. For those that make it, there may be a prize waiting for you at the end.
- Evidence that you can take home with you. With Get Haunted, you will be able to bring home most of the evidence we capture that evening (if any). Some evidence, like video footage, needs to be reviewed but we will make that available to you as well.
- If nothing else, a fun night of spooky adventure, stories, and great company. This event is most definitely “family style”.
- Refreshments and snacks to keep you going all night. Feel free to bring your own.
- We have personally experienced a wide variety of paranormal activity and personal expereinces at The Shanley. Experiences ranged from various apparitions, to being touched, voices, etc.
What you should bring:
- A flashlight (red would be best) – no headlamps please
- An open mind
- A sense of humor
- A camera
- Any of your own equipment (it’s okay if you don’t have any – we have plenty)
- A bit of courage – this place can get scary.
History of the Shanley: CLICK HERE
WE WILL FOLLOW ALL COVID GUIDELINES FOR NEW YORK STATE ON THE DATE OF THE EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
THIS EVENT IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. IT IS 18+ … Please contact us with any questions.
The listed prices are for DOUBLE or TRIPLE occupancy. The description of the room will indicate how many people it can sleep. The price reflects the cost per person and there are minimum order amounts for each room. If this is confusing, please reach out for more information. If you plan to come alone, you have options - either book a bed in the Gentleman's Quarters, book a regular room and pay a surcharge (contact us), or find a friend to share this amazing experience with.
So.... a double occupancy room allows you to show up with two people.
A triple occupancy room allows you to show up with three people.
All rooms have a shared bathroom on the second floor. The Rose Room has a private bath and is priced accordingly.
Contact us with any special requests, etc.
Make sense? If not - contact us. [email protected]
The Gentleman’s Quarters is one large room with 5 beds. Technically, it can sleep 10 but we have left some of those beds for the staff. If you buying tickets for the Gentleman’s Quarters, you will have roommates unless you purchase all of the tickets. Please understand this and again, feel free to reach out with any questions.
Why do we sell by the room and not by the ticket? Because it becomes a logistical nightmare to try to manage. If you have special circumstances you can always reach out to see what we can do to help.
VIP PACKAGE ADD-ON: If you are wanting to level-up and attend as a VIP, we have an add-on ticket that you can purchase. VIPs will receive the following:
- Meet us for dinner prior to the event (if you choose)
- You are part of the team for the evening - you will arrive early with us, help us set up, walk the premesis, etc.
- You will receive a VIP shirt and some other gifts to show our appreciation
- You will, if you choose, receive a spot on our VIP WALL on the website (still a work in progress)
- Receive a discount code for a future event
- And more...
Awesome Shanley Hotel Video by MONDOdocs : CLICK HERE
Our Website: CLICK HERE
Our LinkTree (all of our links): CLICK HERE