The Haunted Shanley Hotel is proud to host Public Overnight Investigations. Accommodations are included in the price.
All Prices below are PER ROOM and are based on two persons occupancy. Some rooms can accommodate more than three persons. Should you have a third person who wishes to stay with you an additional fee of $99 per person is required.
We have a NO REFUND policy. In case of emergencies, we can try to accommodate RESCHEDULING. Absolutely no exceptions to refund policy. If you cannot reschedule a credit to our gift shop will be given. Payment is immediately charged to your payment method at time of booking. All reservation changes must be made by email email@example.com.
The Gentleman's Quarters can sleep up to 10 guests and the flat fee is $750 (there are no minimums for this room).
Please be aware of that the Gentleman's Quarters, Bordello Rooms and Esthers Room are some of our main areas to investigate. We ask our guests that book these rooms to be aware that vigils and investigations will be taking part in these rooms until 1am!
Some important information for our Public Ghost Hunt Investigations:
- Check-In starts at 6pm | Check-Out Following Day 10am (NO EARLY CHECK-INS)
- 5 Hour Structured Staff-Led Paranormal Activities 8pm to 1am (see product description)
- Some Ghost Hunting Equipment is Available For Use (Limited availability). We do highly recommend to bring your own recording devices (i.e. digital recorders, phones). Also paranormal equipment is available for purchase in our gift shop.
- Free Time is available at the completion of the staff-led investigation. This allows you to hunt and to explore on your own (certain areas and rooms that were used for the staff led investigations will not be available after 1am if guests have booked these rooms, if these rooms are not booked, then they will be available for you to also use.
- Continental Breakfast is Included.
- Coffee, Sodas, Water and Snacks are provided Complimentary.
- Certified Service Animals Only
- No one under the age of 13 are permitted to be on site.
- Everyone has to complete a waiver.
- No smoking, saging, smudging, incense or candle burning inside the hotel.
- No alcohol or drugs permitted.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol permitted. You will be asked to leave and no refunds issued.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on premises.
- Due to COVID-19, social distancing and masks are required.