4 in 1 Detection - A Ghost Hunters Equipment exclusive!
The QUAD allows you to compare 4 different environmental variables at once + the EMF scale lights reacts to both AC and DC (natural) EMFs. The QUAD will make your Investigations easier since you will need fewer pieces of equipment to carry and set up and monitor. You can see all the action on one piece and keep track of the 4 of the most important of environmental changes for paranormal research. If more than one of the 4 variables monitored are triggered then you have extra strong evidence of paranormal activity.
How Does it Work?
The Para4ce Quad is everything you need to gather evidence during your investigation. It is an EMF detector (including static energy), POD, Vibration Sensor and Temperature Detector! To do this, the ParaForce Quad has each function working on an independent circuit so that each can detect without interference. A different specific tone is generated for each type of response.
- EMF DETECTION has an internal antenna located on the front of the case. The top row of 9 LED lights indicate the level of the electromagnetic fields, including static discharge from possible spirit activity.
- VIBRATION SENSOR is incredibly sensitive to any slight vibration or shock and is indicated by the 9 LED lights specified for vibrations. Any shocks or vibrations will also set off an audio alert.
- ENERGY ABSORPTION works as a POD and utilizes the antennae on top of the Quad to generate its own field with a 6 in (15 cm) radius. If the field is disturbed by a presence, it triggers the 4 larger LEDs and sounds an alert.
- TEMPERATURE DETECTION takes a series of measurements that are averaged, stored and referenced by “TRef”. The temperature is then measured continuously. The two LEDs surrounding the display will flash indicating detections with either Red (increased) or Blue (decreased) temperature along with an auditory alert. The flash will stop blinking when the original referenced temperature has returned. The temperature sensor is located under the Quad.
How to Use
Each feature has a power button, located on the back of the Quad. Individual functions may be used all at once or one at a time, depending on your preference. Temperature can be measured in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and there is a general reset that resets all the functions. The reset button and temperature switch are located on the bottom of the Quad’s stand.
- EMF detects over 400 kHz
- 9 LEDs to indicate EMF
- 9 LEDs to indicate vibrations
- 4 LEDs to indicate energy absorption
- 2 LEDs to indicate temperature changes
- Red reset button
- Display screen
- Temp: -40 to 302 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4 AAA batteries (not included)